Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing believes that everyone deserves a home. Every day, we provide high-quality, permanent housing to San Franciscans who suffer from serious health issues—because with our help, they can get off the streets, rebuild their lives, and strengthen our communities.
The past few days have been big for the Pacific Bay Inn! The first new update to our location on Jones street are the magnificent new planters that went in on the sidewalk this Friday, November 22. Bourbon and Branch … Continue reading
THANK YOU! What a fabulous demonstration of our community’s commitment to welcoming people back home! We had a blast at the bash and hope everyone who was able to attend did too! We are humbled by your support and generosity as we … Continue reading
This past week, we welcomed a fantastic group of volunteers from Twitter to work with our tenants to install our second in a series of six community gardens, this time at the Le Nain hotel. These green spaces designed by Jane Martin of Shift Design Studio and Plant SF create a sense of pride and community among our tenants while greening our City.
- 7 Year Anniversary Bash
- DISH-Breakers team brings home the Green!
- DISH-Breakers raise money to “go green” in the Tenderloin!
- Celebrate Spring with Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing!
- Early 2013 Update from DISH
- Season’s Greetings from DISH!
- DISH Value #8: DISH Central is OPEN!
- Respect and Hope at the Camelot
- Join us for DISH’s 6-Year BASH!