We’re Celebrating 14 Years!
The one and only DISH BASH is moving online this year. Join us on October 1st to celebrate our 14th year and over 1,000 valiant people of have been welcomed home at DISH after experiencing homelessness.
• Permanent housing for 570 formerly homeless
• 8 housing sites located in San Francisco’s Tenderloin and Mission neighborhoods
• 24 hour staff focused on security, stability, and maintaining the properties
• Health, education and cooking classes
• Yoga sessions and art activities
• Free grocery programs
• Collaboration with Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing and Episcopal Community Services, the Red Cross, The Dope Project, California Shakespeare Theater and many others
• Regular community meals, coffee, and group meetings
• Sidewalk gardens and public art mural
• Annual Tenant Appreciation Party and Tenant Feel Good Fair
• Holiday Celebrations, including gifts for all tenants
Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 at 7:46pm
While we last minute mic-check and cocktail recipe-prep, we hope you’ll register to celebrate another DISH anniversary of welcoming people home, now at a more critical time than ever: https://t.co/qWBEWangJQ
Monday, September 28th, 2020 at 1:15pm
We’re ecstatic to have members from @engagedaging, Mattie (pictured: ✌️) and Laura join us at the #DISHBASH14 this Thursday as guest speakers and crucial partners to DISH’s mission in making a house a home. Register: https://t.co/qWBEWangJQ
#everyonedeservesahome #healthyaging https://t.co/tKKWvmf1eq
Thursday, September 24th, 2020 at 1:01pm
The countdown continues…GOT YOUR TICKET?
WHO: You + the DISH community
WHAT: A combination of speakers, videos, and discussions on #endinghomelessness, from home
WHEN: Oct 1, 6-7PM
HOW (registration): https://t.co/qWBEWangJQ https://t.co/6diExlRLQI
Thursday, September 17th, 2020 at 1:01pm
The 2020 DISH BASH: Coming to a living room near YOU.
Join us on 10/1 at 6PM as we gather virtually, highlight the importance of housing now more than ever, and take serious action to end homelessness, from home. 🏠🧡
Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 at 5:58pm
We’re honored to be part of the tenant-centered #30RightNow coalition. It got the City to lower supportive housing rent from 50% of tenant income down to 30% for 600 tenants! Now to expand the program to even more tenants in supportive housing. Read on: https://t.co/330UxuOXS9